× Error!

Employment Advice

If you are working, it may improve your chances of getting a social housing property. For careers advice in your area, click on the following links:



You can search for more general careers advice and training opportunities on the Manchester City Council Website.


If you or someone in your household is looking for employment, the following agencies could be of assistance:


The National Careers Service provides information, advice and guidance to help you make decisions on learning, training and work. For further information see here


Please also see the following for advice on how to contact Jobcentre Plus here